domingo, 6 de diciembre de 2009

El Ultimátum

Después de decirme que estaba hasta arriba, volvimos a la ignorancia. Me dio esperanzas de que saldríamos ese finde. Nada. El Domingo exploté y lancé mi ultimátum:

Dear Capitán Kirk,
Are you ever gonna take me out? Seriously, the uncertainty is killing me. You ask me out. Then we had a pre-date thing, which was your Birthday Party, where I had so much fun. Then the day arrived and you told me you were busy but you didn't really reschedule it and promised me we were going to have dinner any of this weekend nights. Kirk, it is ok if you are busy and it is ok if you don't want to take me out, just be clear, please. Because I do like you and I don't want to be waiting for ever if you're not interested at all. But I don't want to put pressure on you either. Just let me know something.


No hay comentarios: